Your health, safety, and well-being have always been the utmost priority for us here at Silka Maytower.
In view of the current COVID-19 situation and in compliance with our local Ministry of Health's regulations, please take note of the following (but not limited to) health & safety preventive measures that the hotel and residences have implemented, as well as guidelines for guests and associates to strictly adhere to ensure a comfortable and safe stay experience.
- Compulsory temperature screening at the hotel entrance for ALL guests prior to entering the hotel premises
- Compulsory online Health & Declaration Form registration for ALL guests at the hotel entrance prior to entering the hotel premises
- Hand sanitizer stations are installed at the concierge, reception and all public areas within the hotel premise
- All our hotels are using Ecolab 14 Plus Antibacterial All-Purpose Cleaner, a one-step multi-purpose disinfectant, cleaner and deodorizer to clean air con air outlet / return nozzle and dust filter. This US Environmental Protection Agency registered product is effective against a broad spectrum of infectious diseases and against Norovirus
- Intensified hygiene awareness amongst our associates
- Frequent cleaning and sanitization of common/public areas
- Guests and associates are required to observe social distancing by keeping at least 1 meter apart from others
- Markings are implemented in all elevators for social distancing with health & safety advisory notice in place
- Kindly avoid overcrowding and take the stairs or wait for the next elevator when you can
- Guests and associates are required to wear a face mask. Should you require a facemask, please request from our front desk associates.
- Function/ Meeting Rooms, Gymnasium, Swimming Pool and La Maison Restaurant are closed during this period of time until further notice
#silkamaytower #staysafe #stayhealthy